Creamy Turkey Noodle Soup
- 3 cups turkey broth
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (about 10 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk or 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 cups cooked diced Turkey
- 2 1/2 ounces (about 4 cups) cooked noodles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat broth and add carrots, celery, and onions, and simmer until vegetables are tender. Add cream of chicken soup.
- In separate pan, melt butter or margarine and add flour. Stir until well blended. Add milk stirring constantly.
- Add to soup a little at a time, stirring constantly, until desired consistency is reached. Add turkey and noodles.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0