Creamy Lemon Pie
- 1 baked pastry shell or graham cracker crumb crust
- 3 egg yolks (grade A, no cracks)
- 1 14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup ReaLemon Lemon Juice from Concentrate
- Yellow food coloring, optional
- Whipped topping or whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350ºF on
- In bowl, beat egg yolks; stir in sweetened condensed milk, ReaLemon & food coloring.
- Pour into prepared shell & bake 8 minutes.
- Chill 4 hours.
- Top with whipped topping.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0