Creamy Hash Brown Casserole
- 1 pkg (32 oz) frozen southern-style hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 pound process american cheese, cubed
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 oz) sour cream
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted, divided
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups cornflakes, slightly crushed
- Fresh savory, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the hash browns, cheese, soup, sour cream, 1/2 cup butter & onion.
- Spread into a greased 13x9x2 pan. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Combine cornflakes & remaining butter; sprinkle on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 50-60 min. or until heated through.
- Garnish with savory if desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0