Creamy Ham & Vegetable Soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 (3-oz) pkg chicken flavor ramen noodle soup, noodles partially broken
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, (from 16-oz pkg)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped
- cooked ham
- In large saucepan, combine water, noodles, contents of seasoning packet and frozen vegetables. Bring to a boil.
- In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine milk and flour; shake well to blend. Gradually add to soup mixture, stirring constantly. Cook until mixture is thickened.
- Stir in ham. Cook until soup is thoroughly heated.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0