Creamy Chocolate Pudding
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- COMBINE sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt in medium saucepan. Add evaporated milk and water; whisk to blend.
- COOK over medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 7 minutes or until pudding thickens (do not boil).
- Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla extract. Serve warm or cold.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0