Creamy Chicken Pot Pie
- 2 Cups chicken
- 2 (10 3/4 once) cans of cream of potato soup
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried thyme, crushed
- 4 cups of cooked bite-size vegetables (carrots, peas etc.)
- 1 (10 ounce) package of refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a 3 qt. shallow baking dish, combine soup, milk, pepper, thyme, vegetables, and chicken. Bake for 15 minutes. Stir.
- Arrange biscuits on top. Bake 15 more minutes or until golden brown.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0