Creamy Caesar Salad With Spicy Croutons
- 1 cl Garlic, halved
- 1/2 c Nonfat mayonnaise
- 2 tb Red wine vinegar
- 2 ts Dijon mustard
- 2 ts White wine
- Worchestershire sauce
- 1 ts Anchovy paste
- 1/4 ts Pepper
- 2 ts Olive oil
- 3/4 ts Cajun seasoning
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 2 c (3/4 inch) sourdough bread cubes
- 18 c Torn romaine lettuce
- 1/3 c (1 1/3 oz) parmesan cheese (fresh grated is best)
- Drop the garlic halves through the opening in a blender lid with blender on; process until minced. Add mayonnaise and the next 5 ingredients (mayonnaise through pepper); process until well-blended. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Combine oil, Cajun seasoning, and minced garlic in a medium microwaveable bowl. Microwave on High for 20 seconds. Add bread cubes; toss gently to coat.
- Spread bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet; bake at 400F for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Place lettuce in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss gently to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with croutons.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0