Creamy Baked Cheesecake
8 – 10 Servings
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- Crumb Crust:
- 1 cup (250 mL) Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Melted butterCake:
- 3 (1/2-lb 250-g ea.) Packages cream cheese, at room temp
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) Granulated sugar
- 1 cup (250 mL) Light cream
- 1 tbst (15 mL) Vanilla
- 5 tbsp (75 mL) All-purpose flour
- 2 Large eggs
STEP BY STEP:
- Preheat oven to 350 ‘F (180″C). Combine graham cracker crumbs, 1/4cup (50 mL) sugar and melted butter. Press into bottom of buttered 9-1/2 inch (24-cm) springform cake pan, with a depth of 2-1/2 inch (6.5 cm).
- Bake crumb crust 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Place cream cheese in bowl of electric mixer and beat until creamy. Add sugar and beat to incorporate.
- Add light cream, vanilla and flour. Beat until incorporated. Scrape down sides of bowl as needed.
- Add eggs and beat once more. Pour batter into prepared cake pan. Bake 55 minutes.
- When cheesecake is cooked, remove from oven and let stand on counter to cool. Refrigerate at least 8 hours before slicing. Serve plain or with sliced fruit.