- 4 kohlrabi, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tbsp. shortening
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 Tbsp. chopped onions
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley leaves
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. sour cream
- Cook kohlrabi in salt water until soft, put aside. Melt shortening in pan and add onions. Cook slowly, when onions are soft, add parsley leaves and flour and stir constantly.
- Remove from heat and add 1/2 cup cold water. Drain 1/2 of the water from the kohlrabi. Add the kohlrabi with the remaining water to flour mixture; cook slowly; add sugar and vinegar.
Cook until creamy.
- Remove from stove and add sour cream and stir.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0