- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) cream cheese
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1/4 c. chopped green pepper
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- 2 tsp. grated onion, dry
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of salt
- Let cream cheese soften until easily mashed.
- Drain pineapple.
- Grate onion and mash through strainer to get 2
teaspoons dry onion or use minced onions if you desire.
- Mix cheese, pineapple, peppers, onion, pecans, garlic and salt
until well blended.
- Roll into a ball or log.
- Wrap in foil and
- Before serving, roll ball or log in chopped pecans until well covered.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0