- 1-1/2 lb. ground beef/sausage/pepperoni or any combination that you prefer
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. Italian seasoning or leaf oregano
- 1/8 t. black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pizza Sauce
- opt.-green pepper, mushroom, onions, pepperoni, ham, etc.
- Brown ground meat, drain well. Set aside.
- Lightly grease pizza pan. Dust with flour or cornmeal.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, seasoning, eggs & milk. Mix until smooth. Pour in pan, covering bottom.
- Arrange meat & vegetables over batter. (Reserve cheese & sauce).
- Bake on low rack in oven at 425° for 25-30 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Spread pizza sauce & sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to oven for 10-15 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0