Cranberry Yogurt Pie
- 2 cups Colombo(r) Classic plain or vanilla nonfat yogurt
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 package (6 oz.) ready-to-use reduced-fat graham cracker crust
- Sprinkle gelatin on cranberry sauce in 2-quart saucepan to soften. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in orange peel. Pour into medium bowl. Refrigerate about 25 minutes or until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from spoon.
- Beat cranberry mixture on high speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl occasionally. Gradually beat in yogurt. Pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm. Garnish with whipped topping and additional orange peel if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0