Cranberry Crunch Pie
- 9″ pastry shell
- l (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1/3 c firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 T cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- 2 c peeled, chopped tart apples
- Walnut Streusel
- Bake shell and let cool.
- With mixer beat cream cheese until smooth; spread on bottom of shell. Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Stir in sauce and apples. Spoon mixture evenly over cream cheese.
- Prepare streusel. Sprinkle over cranberry mixture.
- Bake 375° until golden brown (about 45 minutes. Check after 15-20 mins; if crust or streusel begins to overbrown, drape with foil.
- Place on rack to cool. Then refrigerate until cold.
- 1/3 c flour
- 1/2 c chopped walnuts
- 2 T brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Blend in 1/3 c butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0