Cranberry Apple Cinnamon Pie
- 6 C. baking apples, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 C fresh cranberries
- 1 C. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 T. butter
- Pastry for two crust 9 inch pie
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a large bowl, combine apples and cranberries. Pour sugar mixture over fruit and mix thoroughly
- Place bottom crust in 9 inch pie pan. Fill with fruit mixture. Top with slices of butter. Place top crust or lattice crust on top and seal.
- Bake at 425 for 15 minutes. Decrease temperature to 350º. Bake 45 minutes or until juices form bubbles that burst slowly.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0