- 1 garlic clove
- One 8-ounce package of Philadelphia brand cream cheese
- 1/3 cup cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup flaked crabmeat
- dash of fresh ground pepper
- potato chips or crackers to serve with dip
- Rub a mixing bowl with garlic glove which has been cut in half.
- Place the cream cheese in the bowl and gradually add the cream to it. Mix until smooth and well blended.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and crabmeat. Mix well.
- Season to taste.
- Serve with potato chips or crackers.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0