- 10 sun dried tomatoes, cut in half (not packed in oil)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked couscous, cold
- 1 small cucumber, unpeeled, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- Pour hot water over sun dried tomatoes to cover them.
- Let stand for 10-15 minutes or until softened; drain and coarsely chop.
- Mix tomatoes, couscous, cucumber, parsley, basil, cheese and nuts in a large bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over couscous mixture and toss. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0