Country Salmon Croquettes
- 1 can Salmon (14-oz) drained well, deboned, flaked
- 1 cup evaporated milk, divided
- 1 1/2 cups crushed corn flakes, divided
- 2 Tbs dried onion Flakes
- pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine salmon, 1/2 cup of the evaporated milk, 1 cup of the corn flake crumbs, onion and pepper; mix well.
- Shape into 1/4 cupful balls.
- Dip into remaining milk, then into remaining cereal crumbs to coat well.
- Deep fry in 365° oil or in a large skillet turning frequently.
- Fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0