Country Peach Tart (sugar-free)
- Reduced-Fat Pie Pastry for 9-inch pie or favorite pastry for 9-inch pie
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Equal(r) for Recipes or 8 packets Equal(r)Sweetener or
- 1/3 cup Equal(r) Spoonful(tm)
- 4 cups sliced pitted, peeled fresh peaches (about 4 medium) or frozen peaches, thawed
- Ground nutmeg
- Roll pastry on floured surface into 12-inch circle; transfer to ungreased cookie sheet.
- Combine flour and Equal(r) or Equal(r) Spoonful(tm); Sprinkle over peaches and toss. Arrange peaches on pastry, leaving 2-inch border around edge of pastry. Sprinkle peaches lightly with nutmeg. Fold edge of pastry in.
- Bake tart in preheated 425ºF oven until crust is browned and fruit is tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0