Cottage Cheese Blintzes
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 3/4 lb. cottage cheese
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 Tbsp. light cream
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Butter for frying
- Put one egg, salt, water and flour in blender container. Cover and mix until smooth.
- Pour 2 Tbsp. of batter onto a hot griddle. Fry on one side only until lightly browned, using low heat.
- Remove each pancake onto a clean cloth, cooked side up. Cool.
- Stir 3/4 of cottage cheese and remaining egg and butter together. Spread a little on each pancake.
- Fold over from both sides, then roll loosely. Sauté in hot butter.
- Put the cream, remaining cottage cheese and salt into blender container, blend until smooth. Spoon over hot blintzes
Share & Print
0 0 100 0