Cornflake Drop Cookies
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon Rumford Baking Powder
5 cups corn flakes
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Cream butter, add sugar and salt gradually and cream until fluffy.
2. Add the well beaten eggs and blend well.
3. Sift flour and Rumford Baking Powder together and add. Mix well.
4. Fold in corn flakes and lastly vanilla.
5. Drop by spoonfuls on a greased baking sheet and bake in a hot oven (400° F.) about 10-12 minutes. Remove from pan while cookies are still hot.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.