- 2 c. bread and 2 c. corn bread
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. sage
- 1 c. chopped celery (optional)
- 1/3 c. melted oleo
- hot broth or water to moisten
- 1 c. chopped cooked chicken meat (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine bread, onion, celery and seasoning (if desired).
- Put onions and celery in blender, with a little water, and blend for a few seconds to partially liquefy. (This cuts down on cooking time and distributes the flavor better. Or can cook few minutes in little water until tender.)
- Add oleo (omit oleo if you use broth from meat or putting meat in it) and enough liquid to moisten generously. Toss gently to mix.
- Bake in 350 degrees oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown if you are baking it separately
from the bird.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0