Corn Blueberry Muffins
- 1 cup yellow corn meal
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- PREHEAT oven to 400° F. Grease or paper-line 12 muffin cups.
- COMBINE corn meal, flour, sugar, wheat germ, and baking powder in large bowl.
- Combine evaporated milk, vegetable oil, yogurt, egg, and egg white in small bowl; stir until blended.
- Add to corn meal mixture, stirring just until moistened. Gently fold in blueberries. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- BAKE for 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool slightly. Serve warm.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0