Cool Lime Pie
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 6 oz. limeade concentrate
- 4 drops green food coloring, optional
- 1 carton (8 oz) Cool Whip, thawed, divided
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- mandarin oranges and chopped pistachios, optional
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add limeade and food coloring if desired.
- Fold half of the Cool Whip. Pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Garnish with kiwi, remaining Cool Whip and oranges and pistachios if desired. (picture shows kiwis and oranges arranged in a circle on top of pie with a mound of Cool Whip in center garnished with chopped nuts.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0