Cool Lime Pie
- 1 package (4-serving size) Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Pudding and Pie Filling
- 1 package (4-serving size) Jell-O Brand Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup sugar (Optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime rind (Optional)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 1/2 cups thawed Birds Eye Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1 prepared 9-inch chocolate crumb crust
- Combine pie filling mix, gelatin, sugar (optional) and water in saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil. Add lime rind (optional) and lime juice. Pour into bowl, cover with plastic wrap and chill until cold and slightly thickened.
- Fold in 2 1/2 cups of the Cool Whip. Spoon into crust. Freeze 1 hour or chill in refrigerator 3 hours before serving. Garnish with dollops of remaining Cool Whip and lime slices.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0