Cool And Easy Jell-O Pie
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Gelatin Dessert, any flavor
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Ice cubes
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz. or 9 in.)
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Mix cold water and ice to make 1 cup. Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened. Remove any remaining ice.
- Stir in whipped topping with wire whisk until smooth. Refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture is very thick and will mound. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight until firm
Share & Print
0 0 100 0