Cool Corn Salsa
- 3 cups corn kernels
- 2 Anaheims, roasted, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 3 Tbsp diced red onion
- 1 bunch fresh chives, sliced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt, freshly ground pepper and tabasco to taste
- Blanch corn kernels in boiling salted water until water returns to boil.
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Add Anaheim and red bell peppers, onion and chives and mix
- In small bowl whisk together red wine vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and 2 or 3 dashes tabasco
- Pour over corn mixture, toss well and serve at room temperature or chill
Share & Print
0 0 100 0