Cookies `n` Cream Pie
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup coarsely crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- One 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat together the milk and pudding for 1 minute, until well blended.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fold in the whipped topping and crushed cookies
- Spoon into the crust
- Cover and freeze for at least 6 hours, or until firm.
Note: Slice the frozen pie with a sharp knife that you’ve dipped in warm water.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0