- 2 pkgs. (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- Chopped olives
- Chopped green and red peppers
- Chopped broccoli
- Chopped cauliflower
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Croissant dough
- Press croissants flat onto a pizza pan or stone (like pizza dough) and bake according to package directions
- Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese and onion; spread on cooled croissant dough. Sprinkle olives, vegetables and cheese on top.
- Cut into pizza-size pieces and serve.
Note: You can use any vegetables you like.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0