Coconut Dream Pie
- 2 envelopes Dream Whip topping mix
- 2-1/4 cups cold milk, divided
- 2 pkgs (4 serving size) Jell-O Instant Vanilla pudding
- 1 cup coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 9-inch baked pastry shell
- Beat whipped topping mix and 1 cup of milk in a large bowl with electric mixer on high speed about 6 minutes or until mixture thickens and forms peaks. Add remaining milk and pudding mixes; blend on low speed 2 minutes scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in coconut and nuts.
- Spoon into pastry shell. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until ready to serve.
- Garnish as desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0