Coconut Cream Pie (No Bake)
- 1 9-inch prepared pie crust of choice
- 1 (5.25 ounce) box of vanilla instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 (8 ounce) container nondairy whipped topping
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding mix and milk until the pudding mixture thickens. Fold 1 cup of coconut and half of the nondairy whipped topping into the pudding. Pour the combination into the prepared pie crust.
- Spread the remainder of the nondairy whipped topping on top of the pie. Sprinkle with the remainder of the coconut.
- Refrigerate, and serve chilled.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0