- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 6 oz semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tblsps. (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 Tblsp. light corn syrup
- Lightly grease 9 or 10 inch pie plate.
- Place coconut in medium bowl & warm in 150 degree oven.
- Combine chocolate chips, butter & corn syrup in top of double boiler over hot, not simmering, water. Stir until melted & smooth.
- Pour chocolate over warmed coconut & mix with 2 forks until thoroughly blended.
- Press coconut mixture evenly into bottom & sides of pie plate.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0