Cocoa Fudge Pie
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Unfold piecrust; fit into 9 inch pie pan. Prebake crust according to package directions. Remove from oven.
- Lower the oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C)
- Beat together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, butter or margarine, eggs and vanilla in a medium-size bowl. Spoon into pie shell.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Serve with whipped topping or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0