Cocktail Party Cheese Ball
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimento
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 to 2 cups finely chopped pecans or walnuts*
- Combine all ingredients together and mix well. Shape into 1 large ball or 2 small balls. Roll in the finely chopped nuts.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and chill for 2 to 3 hours, removing from refrigerator 1/2 hour before serving.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0