Clay Cooker Desserts Rice Puding
Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 can Sliced pineapple
- 1 pound Cooked cooled rice
- 5 egg yolks
- 10 sweet red cherries — pitted
- pinch salt
- peel of 2 lemons
- whipped cream
- cherry brandy
STEP BY STEP:
- Soak lid of clay cooker. Mix rice, salt, raisins, and milk in a bowl.
- Beat one half of sugar, vanilla, and butter until creamy, fold in egg yolks, add lemon peel.
- Beat Egg whites with rest of sugar until stiff. Fold egg yolk mixture into rice, then egg white mixture.
- Put in pot and dot with butter. Cover cooker and set on middle rack of cold oven. Turn temperature to 425F and let bake for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Garnish with pineapple slices. Sprinkle with cherry brandy, put whipped cream on pineapples and decorate with the cherries.