- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 Cup brandy
- X dash worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon type mustard
- 1/4 cup anchovy butter (see following)
- 1/2 Lemon (juice o)
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the garlic, cook until golden and the flavour is released. Add the brandy and Worcestershire and reduce to 1/2 quantity.
- Remove from the heat and whip in the mustard, anchovy butter and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Cream 1 cup sweet butter (unsalted butter) with 3 Tbsps. mashed anchovy filets.
Note: If salt preserved anchovies are used (as opposed to oil packed) wash them free of salt before chopping.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0