Classic Onion Soup Mix
- 3/4c. dried minced onion
- 1/3 c. beef bouillon granules
- 1/4 c. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. celery seed
- Combine the 1st 5 ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to a year.
For onion soup:
- 4 c. water
- In a saucepan, combine water and 5 tbls. onion soup mix.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- 2 c. (16 oz.) sour cream
- Assorted raw veggies, chips or crackers
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream and 5 tbls. onion soup mix. Mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with veggies, chips or crackers.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0