– 1 large orange
– 1 large lime*
– 3/4 cup Wish-Bone ® Italian or Robusto Italian Dressing
– 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
1. From the orange, grate 1-1/2 tsp. peel and squeeze 1/3 cup juice; set aside.
2. From the lime, grate 1 tsp. peel and squeeze 3 Tbsp. juice; set aside.
3. For marinade, combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, juices and peels. In large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag, pour 3/4 cup marinade over chicken; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes to 3 hours. Refrigerate remaining 1/2 cup marinade.
4. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
*SUBSTITUTION: Omit lime peel. Use 3 Tbsp. lime juice.
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes(s)
Cook Time: 8 Minutes(s)
Marinate Time: 30 Minute(s)