Cinnamon Cheese Danish Atkins Rolls
- 3 eggs — separated (reserve 1/2 egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 cup splenda — or your choice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese — 125gr
- 1/2 egg yolk — reserved from pastry
- 1/4 cup splenda
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Separate eggs.
- Reserve approximately 1/2 a yolk for the filling. Then whip the whites until very stiff with the cream of tartar.
- Mix the remaining yolks, cinnamon, ricotta cheese, and sweetener until smooth.
- Fold yolk mixture into beaten whites and portion into 6 mounds onto a buttered cookie sheet.
- After mounding onto the cookie sheet, make an indentation in the top of each roll to hold the filling.
- Microwave cream cheese until soft enough to stir into a smooth pasty consistency. Add the remaining ingredients to the cream cheese and stir until smooth.
- Fill each Atkins Roll on the cookie sheet with the filling.
- Bake for 40 minutes in a 300°F (150°C) oven. Bake until golden.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0