- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup grated potato
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp. grated orange zest
- dash salt
- 2 tbs butter or margarine melted
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell
- Combine carrot, potato, juice, zest and salt and set aside.
- Beat eggs and sugar until pale and light . Combine with first mixture. Blend in butter.
- Place into pie shell and bake 375F about 45 to 50 minutes or set or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before slicing
Share & Print
0 0 100 0