Time to make:
Calories per Servings:
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- dash salt
- oil for frying; granualted sugar for sprinkling
STEP BY STEP:
- Bring water, oil, and salt to boil in a saucepan. Add the flour all at once, reduce heat, then stir (vigorously) with a wooden spoon until it forms a ball.
- Let cool at bit, then put into a pastry bag with 1/2 in. star tip. Heat 1/2 in. oil for frying.
- Squeeze dough into oil in 4 in. strips. (Do a few at a time.)
- When golden on one side, turn over. Drain on paper towels, then sprinkle in sugar.