Christmas Ribbon Salad
- 1 pkg. each lemon, lime and raspberry jello
- 3 c. boiling water
- 1 c. miniature or diced marshmallows
- 1-1/2 c. cold water
- 2 pkg. (3 oz) cream cheese
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 1 c. whipped cream
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- Dissolve Jello separately using 1 c boiling water for each. Stir marshmallows into lemon jello, set aside. Add 3/4 c. cold water to lime gelatin, pour into a 13X9X2 pan. Chill until set.
- Add 3/4 c. cold water to raspberry jello. Set aside.
- Add cream cheese to lemon mixture and beat until blended. Chill until slightly thickened, then blend in may,
whipped cream and crushed pineapple.
- Chill until very thick and spoon over lime jello. Meanwhile chill raspberry jello until thickened and pour over lemon jello. Chill until firm, cut in squares.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0