Chocolate Turtle Pie
- 1/4 cup butterscotch dessert topping
- 1 baked 9-inch pie shell (cooled)
- 3/4 cups pecan halves
- 1 package (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1-3/4 cups Cool Whip
- Bring butterscotch topping to boil in a small saucepan, stirring constantly. Pour into pie shell.
- Arrange pecans on top. Chill.
- Prepare pudding with milk as directed on package. Pour into pie shell; place plastic wrap on surface of filling. Chill 1 and 1/2 hours.
- Remove plastic wrap. Cover with Cool Whip.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0