Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 6 tbsp Oleo
- 1 14 oz bag Caramels
- 1 5 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 8 oz pkgs. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate pieces, melted
- Combine crumbs and oleo, press onto bottom and sides of 9 inch springform pan, Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- In 1 1/2 qt heavy saucepan, melt caramels w/milk over low heat, stirring frequently, until smooth. Pour over crust. Top w/pecans.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, mixing at med speed until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after ea. addition. Blend in chocolate; pour over pecans.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
- Garnish w/whipped cream, additional chopped nut and maraschino cherries, if desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0