Chocolate Strawberry Pie
- 1 9″ baked pie crust (or tart crust)
- 6 oz pkg. (1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp margarine
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 Tsp cherry flavored liquor or water
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 to 2 pints fresh whole strawberries
- 3 Tbs. red currant jelly.
- 2 tsp. cherry flavored liquor or water
- In medium sauce pan, melt chocolate chips with margarine, stirring constantly.Stir in powdered sugar, 3 Tbs. liquor and cream cheese. Blend well. Pour into cooled crust.
- Arrange strawberries over chocolate mixture.
- In small sauce pan, heat jelly with two tsp. liquor until warm. Spoon over strawberries.
- Refrigerate at least two hours on until serving time
Share & Print
0 0 100 0