- 2 containers (6 ounces each) Yoplait Original French vanilla lowfat yogurt
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/2 c skim milk 2 c frozen (thawed) fat-free or reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1/2 c crushed reduced-fat chocolate wafer cookies
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use chocolate-flavored pie crust Fresh raspberries or other fresh fruit, if desired
- Beat yogurt, pudding mix (dry) and milk in medium bowl, using wire whisk or spoon, until thickened. Gently stir in whipped topping and crushed cookies.
- Pour into pie crust. Cover and freeze at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Top with raspberries.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0