Chocolate Praline Pie
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Steen’s 100 percent Pure Cane Syrup
- 1 cup melted Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate
- 1 cup crumbled Creamy Pralines
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate cookie crust, baked
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- Drizzles of Caramel Sauce
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, whisk the cream, cornstarch, brown sugar and cane syrup together. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until a light custard forms. Stir in the chocolate and mix well. Place a piece of plastic wrap directly on top of the custard.
- Cool completely.
- Fold in half of the crushed pralines. Pour the custard into the pie shell.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining pralines.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.
- Serve each slice with whipped cream and a drizzle of Caramel Sauce.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0