Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- 2 envelopes whipped topping
- 1 (4 oz) pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 C. milk, divided
- 1/2 C. peanut butter
- 1 baked 9-inch pie shell (graham)
- 1 (4 oz) pkg. chocolate instant pudding mix
- Prepare whipped topping with 1 Cup milk as directed on package. Measure 2 Cups prepared topping and set aside.
- Add 1 Cup milk, vanilla pudding mix and peanut butter to remaining topping. Blend, then beat on high for 2 minutes. Spoon into pie shell.
- Return measured topping to same bowl; add remaining 1 Cup milk and chocolate pudding mix. Blend, then beat high for 2 minutes. Spoon into pie shell over vanilla layer.
- Chill at least 4 hours of freeze overnight.
- Garnish with whole or chopped peanuts, if desired.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0