Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
- 15 chocolate cream-sandwich cookies
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pints premium chocolate ice cream, softened
- 8 packages (1.6 oz. each) milk chocolate-covered peanut-butter cups, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup prepared hot-fudge topping
- 1/4 cup strong-brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur
- Make crust: Heat oven to 375 degrees. Process cookies and peanuts in food processor to fine crumbs. (Reserve 1 tablespoon crumbs for garnish.) Combine remaining crumbs with the melted butter in medium bowl. Pour into 9-inch pie plate, press crumbs into bottom and up side. Bake 10 minutes or until set. If necessary, press crumbs into place with wooden spoon. Cool on wire rack.
- Make filling: Combine ice cream with chopped peanut-butter cups in large bowl. Spoon into cooled crust. Cover surface with plastic wrap; freeze 6 hours or overnight.
- Beat cream and sugar in small mixer bowl to stiff peaks. Spoon whipped cream over pie; sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Make Chocolate Sauce: Heat fudge topping in small saucepan; stir in the coffee and liqueur. Serve sauce warm with pie.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0