Chocolate Marshmallow Mile-High Squares
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 9 cups (16-ounce package) miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil.
- MICROWAVE semi-sweet morsels, butterscotch morsels, and peanut butter in large, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 2 minutes; stir.
- Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Cool for 1 minute. Stir in marshmallows and peanuts.
- SPREAD into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0