Chocolate Malt Shoppe Pie
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup malted milk ball candy, crushed
- 2 tablespoons milk, divided
- 3 tablespoons chocolate malt powder, instant
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow cream topping
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- additional malted milk ball candy
- Combine crumbs and butter. Press into a 9-inch pie pan. Freeze while preparing filling.
- In a mixing bowl, blend ice cream, crushed malted milk balls and 1 T milk. Spoon into crust. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, blend malted powder, marshmallow cream and the remaining milk. Stir in whipping cream; whipped until soft peaks form. Spread over ice cream layer.
- Freeze several hours or overnight.
- Before serving, garnish with whipped cream and malted milk balls.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0